Mission & Vision
The Ridge and Valley Chapter of AUVSI seeks to advance unmanned systems at the regional level, and to help drive publicity and awareness for the region as a resource for technical expertise. Additionally, the chapter will seek to bring more unmanned systems companies and jobs to the area, while working with local colleges and universities to develop educational and workforce development needs.
- Cultivate effective dialogue between private sector, public service, and academic entities.
- Drive publicity/awareness for the region as a resource for technical expertise in unmanned systems.
- Promote and serve as an advocate for individual Chapter members.
- Represent the region in branding efforts and economic development activity.
- Provide networking opportunities within the industry.
- Advise state and regional entities on economic and legislative matters.
- Advise colleges and universities on educational and workforce development needs.
- Assist in the development of academic outreach and educational opportunities.
- Encourage cooperative efforts between members to drive business.
- Promote the unmanned industry to students to develop future entrepreneurs and employees.
- Promote the unmanned industry to the general public.